North County DanceArts is pleased to announce our 2020 Annual Dance Showcase and Recital, on Saturday, July 24th & 25th, 2020, at Canyon Crest Academy.
It will feature many of our students ranging in age from 3 years old to adults in a variety of dances: pre-dance, jazz, tap, contemporary, hip-hop, ballet and Pointe. This day is sure to be a fun-filled day for both performers and spectators alike.
We are expecting over 1,000+ people from all over San Diego and North County to attend over the 3 shows / 2 days.
We invite you to be a part of this special event by placing an advertisement in this year’s recital program to highlight your favorite dancer or your business.In placing your ad with us, you are not only advertising for your business, but are helping provide a healthy, safe activity for our local youth and adults alike. We have two ways you can help support the recital and highlight your dancer and/or business:
- Personal “Curtain” Call Messages
- Business Advertisement*
When placing an ad for your dancer, anything goes! Include your personal touches with photos, poems, and messages of love and Encouragement.
*Advertisements are not limited to businesses. You can create an “ad” for your dancer(s) to include pictures, messages, etc.
Most businesses report an 85% response rate to their advertisements placed in the program.
Sponsorship Ad Rates
Your ad will be displayed in our professionally printed 8 1/2 x 11 programs. The rates are:
- $6 – Curtain Call – text only, 200 Characters (approx. 40-50 words)
Business Ads (can be used for personal ads too)
- $75 – 1/4 page ad, black & white inside pages
- $150 – 1/2 page ad, black & white inside pages
- $200 – Full page ad, black & white inside pages
Premium Business Ad Spaces
We have premium ad spaces to really make an impression.
- $250 – Front or Back Inside Cover (Card Stock), Full Color (only 2 slots available)
- $300 – Back Outside Cover (Card Stock), Full Color, In full view (only 1 slot available)
- $450 – XL Double Wide Center Pages Spread, B&W. Get 2x the view, and being the exact center / spine, the program naturally opens to this page.
Dates & Specifications
- All ads must be submitted and paid for through this online form. Please do not send orders via Email, etc.
- Ads must meet the specifications laid out or may be subject to art preparation or adjustment fees. We will notify you if this is the case before proceeding with your ad.